Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tagged

*SPLAT* I got tagged by Azra. Here goes...

Remove 1 question from below and add in a personal question, make it a total of 20 questions. Then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. If you could spend one Ringgit in 5 minutes, what would you spend on?
Hmmm.. spend on 5 packets of 20cents junk food. =D

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
Eat

3. What kind of news do you read?
Bah, I don't read news. Sad right.

4. What would u do if u were to die tomorrow?
Doing things that I never done before.

5. Is there someone in your heart right now?
Family and friends.

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
It's not realistic in this era. No money no talk.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My family and friends and my pet dog.

8. What do you feel like doing right now?
Go out for a jog.

9. If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
It depends.

10. List 5 things that u like in a guy/girl.
- Matured - Respectful - Tolerant - Have set his mind for future - talented (this is a bonus)

11. What are the requirements that you not wish from your other half?
- Braggy - impatient - not gentleman - not tolerant - have no aim in their life

12. What do you think is your purpose in life?
- In terms of career I'm still unsure about it, but I do know my purpose in life is to live happily and make sure I make use of my time wisely.

13. Do you feel like killing someone at the moment?
- Not at a moment.

14. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Butter mushroom. lol

15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
- Happy, although I wish I could be richer. lol. But like that say, it doesnt mean u are happy when u are rich. Besides, when u are rich u'll have many problems to worry so better be average and happy.

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
- Woow.. alot. I think it will be my lack of confidents in doing everything.

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
- Hmm.. I don't tell all my problems to a specific person. But I have a few friends that I'll share my secrets and problems like Valerie, Lydia, Alex, Chun Hwee and Daeren.

18. Name one love song that you have in mind and why?
- Not in the season of love song, so nah.. ntg in my mind now.

19. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
- Im a really patient person. =) The only thing I love about myself.

20. What is bothering you right now?
- Right now.. hmmm.. nothing. If it was yesterday, then it sure be the disagreement I had with my dad. But I'm all cool now. =)

So I'm done. I shall tagged....
1. Sarahlynn
2. Alex loh ( he doesnt do tags, but whatever la. lol)
3. Sherlin

That's all.. I'm tagging these three people first. Others feel free to do it.

p/s: oooo~ I smell durian... I'm getting fatter n fatter during this season *rush for durian*

No comments: