Thursday, January 15, 2009

Muar Trip

Why hello there, fellow readers. This is Lydia, guest blogging for Adelene as she is too occupied with... practically nothing at all, actually. Well, besides painting the house, that is.

I know that you all are eager to read what Adelene has got to write, instead of me. So, I'm not going to write that much as I don't really know what to write either. I'm not exactly a professional blogger who can come up with impressive phrases and statements, you see. Therefore, there are gonna be more pictures than words in this post (just the way you guys like it. heh).

So anyway, I was being assigned the task to blog about our post-final exam celebration trip to Muar for a food frenzy, last weekend. The finals were crappy, to say the least. Studies can really be a pain in the ass at times, can't it? Nonetheless, it did not crush our spirits as we were all jolly and excited to get over with finals and get our asses in the car for our Muar road trip. Needless to say, the trip did not disappoint - at all. We came back, with a smile on our faces and of course, a few more pounds in our bellies. Otak-otak, o-chien, pork satay, intestine satay, siham satay. All good! good! good!

As the cliché saying goes - Picture paints a thousand words. So, I shall just let the pictures do the talking. Enjoy, people.







So, there you go. I assume that you guys can see how much fun we (and our stomachs) had. Heh. Awesome trip, and am definitely looking forward to another food road trip like this again.

Well, I'm off to do something more beneficial now. Can't believe I've wasted at least a couple of hours on this (including playing Geo Challenge and chatting in between, of course. I managed to beat you in Geo Challenge, Adelene! Hah!). My books are calling out for me. So, I hope you all enjoyed the pictures and stay tuned for more updates on our upcoming food road trip. Hint: It's coming soon. Real soon.

Till then, have a great 3-weeks "long" holiday, MMUians. As for the non-MMUians, have a nice day. =)

1 comment:

Modandi said...

nice picture u have.