Saturday, January 10, 2009

End of Sem 2.

Yipeeeeeeeee!! final's over! *hops hops hops* *throws confetti*

Okay.. chill chill.. It's not actually over yet. I still have one last paper to go... Chinese.. DANG!! Hahaha... Anyway, it's still a celebration to me. Done with finals.. CNY ahead. Yesssss.. hahaha! How's my International Econs paper? Come'on finals over, let's not talk about it yea. lol. I'm dead sleepy now. Slept merely 3hours just now, and my next paper will starts at 2.30pm, so can't sleep. =(

Anyway, later night me and my friends are going to Muar for food hunting! yoohoo~ happy happy joy joy. =D Before that before that, I have another news. I just got a new dog!! ooops.. did I mentioned it before in my previous post? Wait a minute people, this one is another new dog. Haha. Alright basically my dad gave away Rover (the black puppy) because he doesnt like it, (pity Rover, I can't even have the chance to bid goodbye. =( ) but my parents came back with a new dog! Oh yessss... a new one. Friends, meet Chester. =D







Jay Jay, Chester, Angel and Missy




Awww.. that's my little Chester. His full name will be Chester Snowball Bear.Hahaha.. Before we named him Chester, my dad continued calling him Rover. So I told my dad it's better to give a new name since the name Rover will reminds me of the old Rover; and I'm actually pretty sad that my dad gave him away although he's a rascle. Anyway, we came up with different kinds of names. Initially we wanted to call him Bear Bear coz he looks like a bear. Seriously, he looks like a Polar Bear. Hence, we called him "Bear Bear.. Bear Bear~", but the moment we say the word bear bear, Jay Jay straight away ran to the back, to the refridgerator to take one of the bears sticked on the fridge. Oh gosh.. he actually remembered that that's his bear because when Jay Jay was young, he used to have LOTS of bears. He's a bright kid, isn't he.


Due to this factor, we change to another name and came up with Chester! Reminds me of Chester Bennigton of Linkin Park. Doesnt matter! Hahaha, as long we don't call him Mike Shinoda. LOL. Chester has another nickname too just like Jay Jay. For your information, Jay Jay has a few nicknames such as Jay Boy, Alo, Boy. As for Chester, we call him Pig, Bear, Babi coz he looks like a bear and eats and sleeps like a pig! Hahaha. Besides, he is white in colour... so round.. so fat like snowball. Therefore his full name is Chester Snowball Bear. You know.. Like those Orang Putih with their first name and last name. Lol. Oh yea.. sometimes we even call him "Ah Zhu~" So cina.. Hahaha. So that's some little introduction of my new baby now =D


Before I step down, a big shout out to Azra who just turn.. *ahem* okok, I shall keep your age confidential from now on. Hehehe..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AZRA!!!!!


The birthday cake I made for her... Hope you like it. Maaf ya Azra, a little too simple coz of time constraint. =D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! =D

No comments: