Thursday, January 08, 2009

Crap!

Let me whine! Just let me whine! What can I whine about during exam week? Of course about my Organization Development paper today. Hard? I wouldnt say it's really hard. Easy? I shall not say a thing about this, it's a cursed. So, this is how the examination process went. Sat down, wrote all my particulars and then start to read the questions.

Hmmm.. Let's see. Choose 3questions out of 4. ok!
Question 1: hmm okay, quite simple. I can do this. *tick*
Question 2: ooo.. the 5 active and 5 passive types of resistance. Easy. Wait! 2 approached in managing resistance??? oh shit.. I only remember one. 10marks for this part? oh god.. okok KIV.

Proceed to Question 3..
Question 3: 3 roles of consultant? but I only remember 2. Nvm nvm. What is the theory behind diagnosis model? errrrr... *thinks thinks*. Explain the components in this mode, okaaaaaay.
Question 4: alrite.. I can do this question too.

What now? Which questions to choose? I'm taking 1 and 4... I need one more... 2 or 3.. 2 or 3...

So, In the end I did all 4 questions and until the very minute before the clock struck 11pm (end of exam), I'm still deciding which question to forgo. 2 or 3... 2 or 3.. 2 or 3.....

Question 2: I can do everything except on one more approach in managing resistance. 5marks! (2.5% gone)
Question 3: I don't remember one of the role of consultant so minus 2marks (1%), I don't know how to explain the theory minus 2marks (1%)... but I'm not too sure whether I wrote correctly for the components. Hmmm...

So which one to forgo? which one which one?? Arghhhhh! At the very end, I cancelled question 2 which I REGRETTED! Screw it! I should've chosen question 2 despite losing 2.5% instead of risking in question 3 for loosing more marks! damn damn damn. Also after the paper, my friend told me that my role of consultant is wrong.. wth.. but I remembered it very clearly in my notes. So many uncertainties in this question.. oh gosh! I should have play safe and stick with question 2!!!!!! Dang! what's pass is past, no point crying over spilled milk. Now you know why I'm so angry at myself now. It's either an A or B+. Please please please give me an A. sobs.

No comments: