Saturday, May 12, 2007

What A Day!

There's so much to write about today but I dunno how to start it now.. hmmm... Let's see. Today I went to Jac house to wait for her to get ready to take a bus to Melaka Central, and from there Lydia's mum will fetch us to Sue May's house. However, when Jac and I were already in the bus near JJ, suddenly that fei po (crystal) sms me. " Lene ah, can u go to Jac's house?". Jac and I were like " WTH!!". We took so long to contact fei po, tried msg her in msn no reply, send her sms no reply... so forget about it la, we go by ourselve, then suddenly she said she's coming to fetch us. Hahhahaa.. anyway, we told crystal to go to sue may;s house herself as we were on the way to central already.


Hmmm.. I dun think I'll explain everything in detail la. I'll just summarized it as Alex, Crystal, Lydia, Jac and I went to Sue May's house and had a GREAT time there! Hhahahaa.. Thanks Sue May's mum for making us such a wonderful lunch. :) :) The reason we went to sue may's house is to study our english together. Our tutor for today is Miss Jacqueline Yan a.k.a pat po. Hahahaa. We did study and learn something but we play more. LOLX. I'll just let the pictures tell the story. :)



Me somehow got bored trying to balance that pillow on my head. peace*


Here's the couple for today. Couple that always fight! Hhahaha...

Picture of the day!!

Alex giving Jac a neck massage which cause her to suffer from severe neck pain few minutes later. LOL.
Sue May trying to be a good girl and wash her plates.

Alex proves to us that guys do wash their plates too!
and FINALLY.... we forced Lydia to wash her plate because we never seen her doing housework before :P:P be good lydia.. wish ur mum tomorrow ya! wink*

That's about it la. Later after that Alex sent Jac, Lydia and I to MP and we lepak there till our parents come. :) The End. Hahahhaaa.. anyway, to everyone out there. Dun forget to wish ur mum tomorrow ya!

No comments: