Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Autumn

I wanna feel the breeze of autumn again.
I miss the sight of falling maple leaves.
I wish I could experience it again.
Probably this time with my dearest one instead.

Sitting side by side.
Staring at the sparkling blue sky.
enjoying every moment of the beautiful sight.
Cooling and chilling
Yet feeling warm and cozy
That's the little feeling I felt for you.


Personally, I really like autumn compared to other seasons. Not to say that I don't enjoy spring, or winter, but I have this little feeling for autumn instead. I love the sight where everything around me is red, orange, yellow. I love the breeze and cooling air of autumn. I love the warm colour of autumn which made me felt so warm and cared. I just love autumn very much though I experienced it once only. How I wish I get the chance to experience it again.. I know I will, definitely will :)

2 comments:

Alex said...

wa..that poem ur compose urself, or took it from somewhere. Very nice ler

Adel said...

wah.. dun say like tat le. I dunno whether its really nice or wat le. Hahahaha. I jus randomly type on the spot based on what I feel oni. Never wrote any peom before and I dun think i can consider tat as a poem la.. not like poem aso. Hahahaha