Thursday, May 24, 2007

Final Post

I know everyone here is getting sick of my recent post about my exams, exams and more exams. No more fear! As this will be my final post about my exams. So just bare with me for the last time ya. 5down, 1 to go. I can summarized my finals as a sucky finals. For once I felt I did sooooooooooooo badly in every single subject. YES!!! When I said every single subject means EVERY subjects.

From the first paper English til today's Marketing paper, none of them I could walk out from the hall with a smile. Sigh. I think I realise my mistake this time already. This sem wasnt that hard in the first place. What screws me up this time is myself. Blames myself for being a procrastinator. As usual, study last minute AGAIN. I never learn.. never ever learn from my mistakes. Perhaps I take it for granted and think that I can do OK in these subject. Well, not anymore. Probably taking supplementary paper or getting a big fat C for all my subject will stimulate me to study harder, smarter and of coz EARLIER next sem. Gosh! I really need to take this seriously. I've been fooling around this semester alot and I kinda regret it. Not doing my best in my finals.. What should I tell my parents if I fail my exam? What should I tell them about my grades? I know I'll get poor grades so it's useless for u all to persuade me by saying maybe it's not as bad as I think. Anyway, what is pass is past. No point crying over a spilt milk. I can't turn back time. All I can do now is to take this as a HUGE lesson and hopefully I will do my very best next semester.

Yet I've been saying this for every end of my finals since Alpha and I still in this form. Never change! Never learn from the past! Never take it as a lesson. Guess this time, I really got a HUGE one. Sigh. There were once I told my friends that IF we can study like this ( during exam week ) everyday for 2hours. I bet I can go in the exam hall confidently and come out proudly and know that an A is in my pocket. How I really wish I am able to do so. I know it's possible. Especially for management faculty. IF u really do so, I can bet that u'll get 4flat all the way. The problem with us is we DONT DO IT. Perhaps I can make this as an experiment and also as a motivation for me to study next sem. :P

Okok... so here I wanna test whether studying everyday for 2hours can ensure an A for me in finals.

H0 : Studying everyday for 2hours cannot ensure an A in finals.
Hi : Studying everyday for 2hours can ensure an A in finals.

Critical value Z = 1.96

Decision rule : Reject H0 if Z > 1.96

Test statistic :
----- In the process of testing and will achieve the result in another 4months time --------

Conclusion :
Since, the process of testing is still going on, I shall make a hypothesis that studying everyday for 2hours can ensure an A in finals.

LOL. Im crazy... yes yes.. that is statistic. Lame... Hahaha. Another 14hours more to go and I'll get all the freedom I want once again. In the mean time, I shall focused on my final paper and be prepared to celebrate after exam. Wee!! Happy happpy. So that's it. My final post about my exams.

No comments: