Friday, May 25, 2007

Pirates and Model.





Today, Alex and I went to MP again. Hahaha.. I know it sounds so boring to go MP everytime because there's no where else for us to go anymore. This time, we went and watched Pirates of the Caribbean " At World Ends ". It is about a 2and half hour show and as we all know... Pirates ROXXX!!! LOL. Best of all, we manage to get the ticket at student price! RM5 only. Woohoo. Anyway, I'm not going to be a spoiler here, so I'll just leave the rest for you to find out urself okie?



As we were walking around MP, we came across the centre court and saw this. " Estee Lauder Model Search ". Not to mention, there were so many girls there trying their luck to become " Estee Lauder Next Top Model. " :p :p Alex even ask me to go and have a shot, never get nevermind, just to gain experience. Lol. Of course I didn't go for it la. Reasons? First, I dun have the body for a model. Secondly, I dun have the look of a model. Thirdly, I dun have the skin like a model. Last of all, I dun have money at that time to join! Hahahahaha. Before we left, I saw this familiar guy.. and I know my friend must be there. I went in a little closer and found Poh Lin is joining the contest too! Heheee.. We went and say hi to her and left.




For those who are interested to be a model or maybe thought of having fun, why not join the contest? Dun worry, NO experience needed, all you need is RM300 to purchase a promodel makeover package worth RM700!! Then, they will hand you a contest entry, door gift worth more than RM300, consultation with a professional stylist, full makeover, an A4 potrait, and RM250 voucher reddemable for Estee Lauder products!!! So what are you waiting for? It's a girl's dream to be recognised, to be admire, to be famous, to be noticable. They will station at MP center court from 25th May til 27th May. So if u miss it this time, u'll miss everything. Dun regret!


Lol.. I'm like promoting for Estee Lauder for FREE!!! Nevermind la, just to inform everyone that feels she got the looks, the poise, the dream may join this contest. How I wish I got a package of a model, then I might consider to join... too bad I dun.. so forget it la. Hahahaa.


Anyway, back to what happened next. Alex and I decided to try Seoul Garden at MP this time and we got student price for it.
Yum yum! I wanna eat there again!!
The food there were marvelous. Yum yum. It has almost everything and of coz ICE CREAM!! Unfortunately my favourite chocolate flavour finished.. boo :( so I gotta take other flavours instead.
Hmm.. overall, it was a great meal and we have fun today. :) Hope that I get to go out more often this holiday. Please please make my holiday more meaningful before I get back to my hectic lifestyle.

No comments: