Friday, July 27, 2007

Why Linkin Park Rockssss!

Listening to : Linkin Park.

It's been such a long time since I listened to my favorite rock band ever; Linkin Park. Just 2hours ago I was having a hard time concentrating on my studies and wala! I thought of something... *digs my drawer* drum rolls * LINKIN PARK CD!! Muahahaa.

Linkin Park Rockssss because :



1. They make good music! Love them all.
2. Their music are different.
3. I went crazy over them for years even after they stopped for quite some time.
4. Their music manage to convince me that rock songs are great too!
5. They have a very good vocalist Chester Bennington who can scream with his lungs out and yet still sounds good.
6. Their music cures my boredom.
7. Their music cheers me up
8. Their music help me release stress and tension
9. Their music help me to concentrate on my studies and YES IT DOES! ( I remember during SPM month I studied with LP music and I got scolded by my dad saying that how on earth I can concentrate with this kinda song, but I didn't care and I did prove that I ONLY can concentrate with their music. Even now! )
10. This is the most important reason... It's because.. LP has MIKE SHINODA!!! *faint*

Ohohoh!! I'm getting sooooo excited when I started searching for mike's pictures just now. He is sooooooooooo damn freaking cool and talented!! Me heart him since secondary school. And YESSS no other celebrities can replace him! Not even JAY CHOU!


Mike's with style.... cool... Awwwww.



Smile :) SOooooooooo cuteeee!!!!!!!!!

How can anyone not like him??Aww.. he's waaaaay too cool.. and.. and.. put aside his good looking-ness and stylish-ness, he's a great rapper, singer! He plays the guitar, and piano too!!! Most of all, he is an artist too!! He designed all the cover album of LP and even their website. So talented. No wonder I went totally insane over him when I was in my teenage years. Hahahahaa. So nostalgic thinking back the moments I used to debate with my galfrens who is the cooolest member in LP. It's either Chester or Mike, and the result is Mike! Muahahahaa.

Okay, I think I better stop before I write a whole page long of post about Mike. Hahahaa. Sorry guys, can't blame me for being like this and to Alex, dun get jealous ya! I still heart u more than mike. :) Hehehehe... He's just my idol. :P Back to studies now, shoo shoo....

No comments: