Sunday, July 15, 2007

Animax - Fashion Design Competition.

Just few minutes ago, Crystal send me this poster and asked me to join the Animax Fashion Design Competition. It seems that they have extend their dateline to 20th July. Initially I was so excited about it... U know.. my dream of being a designer and so on. However, I hesistate a little while. First it's because I only have 4more days to come up with a design and a satisfied design always come with aspiration not just for the sake of designing something. I am worry that I cant do it in such a short time. Another thing is there's a voice within me who silently hint me that I shouldn't join as I have tonnes and tonnes of workload and schoolwork waiting ahead of me. Exams, quizzes, assignments. Most importantly is that somehow I loose touch in designing since I stop for quite some time already. Probably it's been more than half a year since I took a pencel and started sketching on a white A4 paper.


The Question is :
Should I join or not???

No comments: