Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Dance Class.

Remember that I did mentioned that I wanna learn how to dance? YES! MMU has dance classes now. Wee! I'm so so so glad about this. The fee for the classes isn't that expensive after all, it's about RM75 ( for members ) for one semester. :) So now, every monday will be my dance practice. I'm so so excited about it.

Last Monday was our very first lesson, to my surprise Alex told me that Amran, Sujj, Alex Liew and Kelvin will be joining too. LOL, not to surprise if it's Amran and Sujj, but Kel?? I thought he might find this so gay. Hahahaaa.. I've already asked him about this issue and the reason he join dance classes is to cuci mata. Not only that, he even get a chance to dance with so many girls. Heheee.. and most importantly is the physical contact ( like duh, u need to hold each other's hand to dance rite? ) with all the chun girls. SO gehteh la!

Anyway, our first lesson was fun. All these while I thought dancing wouldn't be a difficult task for me. Steps is not really a problem for me, but to move that asss; ooopss.. I mean hips, is TOUGH!! U know, we need to gelek gelek alot but with style add a little of elegant and glamour. Ain't easy okay.... How I wish I can do those moves like shakira. Hahahaa.. Our instructor did show us a few moves and I tell you, he's sooooo flexible. Sujj even said that he looks a little gay when he move his hips. :P :P

One thing I'm sure that Alex will be very happy to know is that we girls are required to wear skirts and heels for our practice. Hahahaa.. Thank you mum, now it's time for me to inherit ur dancing heels. Muaahahhahaa. wink* The only problem is that I do not have many below knee length skirt. How how?? Have to spend more money?? dun wan... :( :( As for now, I'll be looking foward for every monday night for my classes. :) smiles* Hopefully, one day I can dance well.

No comments: