Saturday, July 14, 2007

Lazy Lazy Bum Doing Unnecessary Stuff.

It's 5minutes to 11 now, here I am sitting in front of my nearly-to-spoil monitor, wasting every single seconds which I am suppose to spend on my desk studying for my Macroeconomics quiz on Monday. See, I am being a procrastinator again for the XXX times this semester. Practically, I have nothing to blog about but I insist of writing something here before I go back to my "nightmares" ( studies ).

Hmmm.. let me think how to start. Yesterday, Alex and I went for Harry Potter at MBO after my class. Frankly speaking, we were a little dissapointed with the movie. Not to say that it is really bad, but it was just OKAY for us. I think that for those who didn't read the book would probably go blur. For example, Lydia who went for HP a day before was blur for the half hour of the movie. Well, that's because she didnt read the book and doesn't know who is Dumbledore and Voldermort. Hahahaa.. pity her. :p Anyway, I can't wait for the 7th and final book. Today, I just got spoilers from Kat.... he said....he said....someone died. Who died? That's for you to find out. :) Not going to be a spoiler here. Lala~

Midterm is drawing nearer and nearer. Next monday I'll be having my Macroeconomic quiz. On the 28th July, I'll have my Organization Behaviour midterm. 13th August Human Resource Management midterm, 14th August Innovation Management midterm, 22nd August Macroeconomic midterm and after week 5 will be my International Business pop-midterm. Yes! We heard of pop-quizzes, but pop-midterm? First time for me. 2more weeks left for BOBmidterm, and the others about one more month to go. Better prepare now than sorry like my past few sems.

Arghhh.. this is getting to random. I have to get my ass back to my desk now! Shoo shoo...

No comments: