Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I got tagged!

When is your birthday? 29 June
First off, what's your name? Yeo Li Yen Adelene
2. Ok, but what do people call you? Lene, Adelene
3. Have you ever kissed someone with braces? nope
4. Who is the fourth missed call on your call log? My bro
5. If you could change your eye color,what would you change it to? green or hazel brown :P
6. What is the wallpaper on your phone? Ayumi Hamasaki theme
7. What do you have handy at your bedside everynight? Hmm.. my blankie? hehe
8. What was the last text message you sent? " mummy can come and pick me now " - mummy
9. What do you want for Christmas?? oh!! I wan... white christmas!!
10. Do you have your tree up yet? hah?? christmas is like few more months ahead.
11. Do any of your friends annoy you?. Currently no.
12. What color is your cell phone? black
13. When was the last time you cried from laughing so hard? Hmmm.. can't remember
14. What high school do you go to? St David HS
15. And what college, if applicable? MMU
16. Who was the last person that made you laugh? Alex
17. What do you like from Subway? Hmmm... dunno
18. Who do you make fun of most? Hahahhaa.. I dunno but I make fun of Ned alot today.. prison break. LOLX
19. What's the longest you've ever talked on the phone? ohhh... tat will be more than 4hours. hahaha..
20. Do you think you've gotten prettier since jr. high? Errmm.. I think I look a little better than in high sch.
21. Have you seen your best friend cry? Yesss.. few months back.
22. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail? no one leave me a voicemail one.
23. Do you dance in the car? I can't even dance properly on the dance floor, what more in the car?
24. What do you think of hunting and fishing?hunting? Hmmm.. hunting is cruel, fishing is cruel too but it sounds fun and I alwiz wanna try fishing :P
26. Do you and your bestfriends act alike? To certain extend YES. Hahahaa. We have the same thought though.
27. What is a noise that you cannot stand? Snores :( and motor eksoz (or however u spell it)
28. Does your mom vacuum early in the morning, when you're sleeping? Nah.. she dun vacuum.
29. Are your parents strict or do they let you do whatever? Hmmm.. u figure it out... guess u dun need an answer for this ques.
30. What age did you get a cell phone? Form 5 which means 17 ( old d looo )
31. Would you rather sleep at a friend's or have them over at your house? I rather sleep over at my friend's house but my parents wouldn't allow me to.
32. Do you watch MTV? YESSS.. just tat it's been such a long time since I watch MTV
33. Has something happened to you? Errrmm.. everything seems to happen to me everyday what... so what so special about it?
36. Do you have a hard time admitting your wrong? Well, maybe... i think..
38. What shoes did you wear today? no shoes.. heels ( which I almost slip for the XXXtimes this sem )
39. What makes you lose your appetite? Hmm... nothing will make me lose my appetite. LOLX. Maybe when I sick la.
40. What color is your laundry basket? Blue and Red
42. Does it contain fur? Nope
43. Do you own any Abercrombie or Hollister polos? Nah
44. Do you think those stores are too expensive? It sounds expensive to me.
45. How do you like your steak? well cook
46. Whose in your house right now? my whole family
47. Where did you get your last bruise from? Long long long time ago.. That also because I knock on something.
48. Where did you last go to eat? Southern Fried Chicken at EP.
50. how does your family members call you? Lene, gal.

I dun tagged anyone.. coz I dun think anyone that I tagged will do it. :P

No comments: