Thursday, July 16, 2009

This Marks the Fifth Night~

NOT AGAIN!!! Remember my previous post where I talked about me having difficulties in sleeping lately? It's still happening to me until today! Oh yea, on the day I wrote my previous post, it took me THREE hours before I could finally sleep. What's worse, since the day I have this sleeping problem, I have dreams every single night; tell me about it. Sigh~

As for today, knowing that I'll have difficulties in sleeping again, I decided to crash in bed early. How early? 8.30pm. Hahaha. Guess what? Tada! I'm here at 3am... after 6hours on my bed tossing and turning with all sorts of thoughts running through my head over and over again. What's gotten into me? I never had a problem especially in sleeping. I used to sleep the moment my head touches my fluffy pillow, why now? Gosh! this has to stop!

Eric said I'm in depression just because we talked about Lydia's theory of being depressed if you tend to sleep alot, which I beg to differ. I just hope tonight passes quickly so that I can start a brand new routine in a new day. Thinking of ways to sleep now... solution solution solution.. should I just opt for sleeping pills? Don't worry, I will not overdosed myself :p Maybe I should just go for antidepressants drugs huh since Eric insists that I'm depressed. Hahaha.

Okay okay, enough of jokes here. I'm serious now... I'm seriously in pain... not literally in pain.. as in I can't freaking sleep!! =( Just wish I'm happier these days, so that I can just laugh myself to bed. You tend to sleep more when you are happy right right right? Now I need to get a chill pill.. oh no no... a happy pill I would say. I NEED A HAPPY PILL.

=(

No comments: