Friday, July 17, 2009

My 22nd

I know it's a lil late to post about my 22nd birthday which was 3weeks ago. Time flies huh? Can't believe I'm 22 already... and Daeren, I'm NOT old... you call this Matured and Fabulous ya know. :p Anyway, I spent the entire afternoon with Valerie; more like camwhoring to me. Trust me, after that day, I never ever want to be a model. It's tiring! and I'm not a big fan of taking pictures myself. So after a tiring day camwhoring, finally it's dinner time! Wee! Waited for Daeren to pick us up at Dataran Pahlawan and headed to Asia Havana for dinner.



and of course the camwhoring session continues... just that it wasn't that bad this time cause all I need to do was to sit and do silly poses like this *points below*


and this
and and this too


hmmm I'm actually quite good in posing funny poses instead of the typical all smiley and decent look. :p

and finally a decent picture of me and my birthday cake =)

I would like to thank everyone for their wishes although there were some late wishes such as... ahem *cough* *cough* Alex Lim who claimed that he was waiting for Facebook to notify him my birthday. Hahaha. Thanks Alex (Loh) for the birthday video you posted in FB. Thanks Val and Daeren for the dinner and presents. Here's one special gift I received from Lydia... awesome gift! Just as I wanted for my birthday. It's none other than a miniature pool set! *Jumps happily*


Super duper cool right?! You can actually play it you know... err.. yea.. a lil. Hahaha... Awesome awesome! Now it's nicely displayed on my shelf and I play it once awhile when I'm bored :p I'm such a pool freak. Hehee.

People said that once you pass the age of 20, you tend to age faster as in every year passes faster than usual. I may be 22 years of age... some claimed that I'm being old, but I'm forever young at heart always seeking for new adventure and thrills... always being awesome and fabulous... always being... (alah.. dah la tu... tak habis habis only this post). Alright, I'm signing out. ;)

No comments: