Monday, July 27, 2009

Nightmare

Remember me saying that I've been dreaming a lot these few days? I hardly get to sleep well everyday since one and a half weeks ago. Here's one particular dream that is still very fresh in my mind... more to a nightmare actually. So before I forget, here you are.... THE NIGHTMAREEEEEE......... (I try to make it not so formal this time... cause it doesn't show how gan chiong is the entire situation)

So it was in the afternoon and the scene was in MMU. It all began with Lydia losing her golden ring (since when la Lydia wears a ring) and Daeren, my gang and I decided to help her to hunt for it. But at the same time Daeren needs to go cause he has something on at Law Library so he asked me to call or text him once we are done. So ok la, Daeren left and Lydia, my gang and I was coming down at the escalator to continue searching for the ring... but this time I saw a bunch of students going up the escalator. Being a kepo-chi, I decided to take a look at these students, only came to know that there's something different with them... their face like muka stone only and the way they stare is very eerie especially the moment we look at each other.... along with that kinda smile... eeeeeeeeeeeeee... goosebumps. Only then I realise that they are...... ZOMBIESSSS!!!! *screams* something like this picture below.

Of course I'm not stupid to yell on the spot, I remained calm until I hit the ground and quickly ran to Law Library with my friends.

I tried to call Daeren to warn him about the ZOMBIES *screams*, but I couldn't find my hp cause I dropped my bag while trying to ranaway just now and my hp is in the bag. So we quickly ran towards MMU field, but the field doesnt look anything like our ACTUAL MMU field. This MMU field is like a hill, have to panjat bukit one you know! Haiyo.. we managed to climb and cross the field and finally reached Law Library. Oh ya, the Law Library doesnt look like Law Library also, instead it looks like a secondary school classroom with wooden table and blackboard. How funny.

Anyway all of us quickly take a seat in the classroom cause we saw the ZOMBIES *screams* coming towards us and we have no way to run anymore but to surrender. Oh ya, I met my secondary school best friend, Pam and Dhars in the classroom too... how odd. Hahahaa. It didnt took long for the ZOMBIES *screams* to come into the class... we were trapped we were trapped thinking that we are gonna DIEEEEEE!!!! The funniest part is the ZOMBIES *screams* actually made a deal with us. Guess what?

THEY WANT A FOOTBALL MATCH WITH US!!!!WTH!




Don't care if you are a guy or a girl, they will just choose randomly. Of course it scares the shit outta me cause the loser has to DIEEEEEEE!!!! But these ZOMBIES *screams* very funny also wor cause they actually asked those who are in the MMU Community to go out now to help out in organizing this football match. Unfortunately I thought I wasn't in the MMU Community so I sat down and pray that I won't be called.. Out of the sudden, my friend said "Adelene! come out now la.. you are in the MMU Community la", so I went out with a sigh of relieve.. fuh~ That was really close.

Just as I thought things are getting better, the nightmare just began. My job is actually worst!!!! They had this table with 4-5 posters on it and each of us is required to choose one posters and does the job the photo depicts. They have posters of being a refereee la.. jaga score la and so on... but the worst poster was handed to me by a ZOMBIE *screams*... something like this poster below but worst cause the one I saw in the dream is cover with blood and lots of blood....ewwwwww...


Back to the story... looking at the poster, I'm positive the job that was assigned to me.. which is to prosecute and kill those losers. Scary wei!! I tried to negotiate with the ZOMBIE *screams* so that I can take the other poster but the ZOMBIE *screams* insist that I should take this instead. I almost died knowing that I have to kill my friends later... can't imagine can't imagine. Luck was on my side though, the moment the ZOMBIE *screams* looked away, I quickly change the poster and ran towards my friend at the very end. After that........

I woke up.

That's one hell of a scary nightmare especially the part where I was given the job to punish and kill the loser. I told this story to a few of my friends and guess what? They actually find it really funny and amusing! WTH!!! It IS A GHOST STORY ok!!! Sherlin even thinks that this is the funniest dream in the century... omg... ishh.. but come to think about it, it is kinda funny also exclude the fact that I'm actually is in the scene. Hahahhaa... Lydia said it doesnt make sense cause first off, Lydia doesn't wears a ring. Secondly, since when MMU has a freaking escalator!! Thirdly.... ZOMBIES *screams* play football??!!! Hahahahahaaa... no comment. I wonder which zombies actually play football..... hmmm...hmmm..

No comments: