Tuesday, July 01, 2008

My 21st.

June 29, I'm no longer a teenager anymore, eventually I have move on to the adulthood. Firstly, I sincerely would like to thank those who wished me via call, sms, facebook, friendster, msn and so on. *clear throats* *drums roll* I would love to thank....

- Val, Mervyn, Darryl, Alex, Lionel, Yee Seen, Wei Shueen, Yin Li, Afifi, Kat, Crystal, Ann, Sherlin, Daeren, Lydia, Su Lynn, Mich, Cheok, Lin Pin, Poh Y'ng, Heng Haw, Ei-leen, Clairine, Jo-n,Phang,Yen Sin, Kirks, Michelle Tam, Jing en and Alex for the wishes. fuh~ Hope I didn't miss anyone here :)


I had dinner with my family on the 28th to celebrate my birthday in advance and then spent most of my time in front of the pc chatting. Until 12am, I had a surprise visit from Lydia and Su! :) :) So sweet of them.. thank u so much! and I got a call from Alex singing birthday song for me while he was in Kajang at Joanne's birthday party who co-incidently falls on the same day as me. LOL. Thank u dear :) Soon, my hp got busier.

29 June, unfortunately, Alex got stuck in Kajang because the next bus available is at 2.30pm, while Daeren was very busy due to his IT fair too. So, the initial afternoon plan to sing karaoke cancelled. Got really bored... almost wanted to pay a visit at our very proud new GSC in Dataran, but I changed my plan and drove all the way to town just to get myself a slice of Nadeje layer cake. yummy~ ( I know petrol naik la! hahaha )

Later that night, Alex brought me to More Cafe for dinner and; Daeren and Val were there too. It was supposed to be a surprise, but I guess I just figured out that both of them will be there. :) Heheee.. Come on, who else will suggest More Cafe other than both of you! lol. Anyhow, I really appreciate for the lovely dinner and super chocolatie cake. Hahahaa.. Thank u soooo much! huuugss! Oh ya, it's surprising that I did not dress up for my birthday dinner considered myself a vain pot. Gosh, what was wrong with me!






After dinner, all four of us decided to check out the new GSC and catch a movie. Came to know that they are promoting free tickets for the older movies. Cheok and Lin Pin came and joined us too since both of them "boh kang zhou". Hahahaa.. We had a great laugh watching " My Wife is a Gambler smtg smtg ". Even though I turned 21 this year, but my curfew stays the same... 12midnight it is.. how saddening rite? Well, I should be thankful that I still have the freedom to party/hang out till 12 midnight right? Yeap, think the positive side. :) grin*

Yeap, so overall, that's it :) and I'm glad I get to spend time with my family and close friends :) I'm old.. yes I know!!

p/s: thanks val for editting the pictures and also thank u all for the dress and the blankie. hehehee

No comments: