Tuesday, July 29, 2008

W-O-R-K

As for as I remember, I have not blog about my internship experience here. Well, I did a month ago but Blogger tried to be funny with me and all the pictures I'd posted GONE! So here I am again attempting to blog about it once more.. If Blogger ever tries to be funny with me again, I shall stop blogging for a month!

Frankly speaking doing my internship in an insurance company (ING) isn't an interesting one. Besides convincing and selling insurance to people, we do nothing. Easy or difficult is depend on individual, for me I would say it's hard because I really have no interest in this field, hence lack of motivation to actually promote and convince the others to buy. Also not to make myself more enemies la~ Haha.

One thing good about doing internship in insurance company is that you have very flexible time. You can manage your time according to your schedule. In the first few weeks we usually get to go home earlier and usually we will just hang out and do some other stuff like...


to train our accuracy and precision
I totally suck in it at the beginning but I'm sure I just need more practice. :)

also to train our melodious voice at GO-GO KTV.

Not forgetting to train physically as in our hand and let muscle and eyes. :P

Yes! I beat him flat!! lol. My highest score so far.

This routine lasted only for the first few weeks as later we tend to get bored and it really burns a hole in our wallet!! Nowadays, we usually will go back home if we are allowed to go home early. So yea, many of my friends were saying this isn't internship, it's more like a 4-months holiday. Haha.. partly true, but lately the intensity is getting strong and stress slowly comes to play. Two of my friends (colleagues) had closed a deal and now remain Alex and I. It sucks to feel the pressure especially when you have to do something you dislike and when you are out of idea who to approach. People, give me support la k~ I hate to do this but I have to...

ING Products

Saving Plan : IPIP 12 and IFPI 20/15

Basically ING saving plans act like a FD (fixed deposit) in bank, just that it gives you higher interest rate than bank. Currently bank's FD interest rate is around 3.5%, but ING gives you at least 6-8%.

IPIP 12: - Save a minimum amount of RM400 per month for 12 years and after 12 years, ING will pay you dividend each year. In this case for example:

On the 13th year : ING pays RM5600 per year.

14th-20th year : ING pays RM3000 per year.

21st year onwards : ING pays RM3400 until age 100.

This RM400 plan includes a Free Protection of RM35000 for death and disability.

...........................................................................................................

IFPI 15/20: This plan is for those who could not afford to save RM400 per month. The minimum amount to save for this plan is RM100 for 15years. Just like IPIP12, after 15 years, ING will pay you dividend each year til the age of 85.

Save for the future, it can be your retirement income in future or it can be for your childrens education fund. =)

...........................................................................................................

Investment link: Minimum of RM125 per month which includes everything from personal accident, critical illness to medical card. *New* Female Rider for women diseases or cancer for women ONLY.

*Adelene is stress*

No comments: