Thursday, July 31, 2008

Karaoke Session on Wednesday Night~

Wednesday Night?? Ladies night! Miss Hana and I went for karaoke at Go-Go KTV yesterday night, sang and dance for two long hours. You're right! Just the two of us. Initially we did ajak the guys out but Lin Pin had to meet a client, Alex had a movie to catch, while Cheok had a block nose. However, nothing's gonna stop both Hana and I from partying! Afterall, its our ladies night out. LOL.


We started out with some alternative rock to slow emo songs and then to some funkay songs. Since only the two of us in the room, we sing, we dance and sing and dance~ Had many oldist songs like My Way, Jambalaya, Mr Postman, ABBA. We LOVE ABBA! Hahaha.. Dancing Queen huh~ lol. Later, we brought ourselves back to the 90s with Spice Girls! yoohoo! Sang and dance along with Spice Up Your Life and Wannabe. Arghhh.. I miss Spice Girls alot alot. Hana was hot! She dance as if there's no tomorrow... too bad I'm just too shy to dance even though only Hana was with me. Haha. I suck.


After an hour half, the guys decided to hop by to join us; so we extended another hour just for them. Alex said I always like to choose hot and funkay songs where we can dance and enjoy ourselves rather than the typical emo songs that we used to sing every single time we come for karaoke. Well, that's the bomb man!!! We come to sing happily, not to sing emo songs only. Haha. In a nutshell, we enjoyed ourselves very much! =) Alrite, I better post up some piccas before I bored you out. :p


Hana's looking hawt.. wait till she hits the dance floor!

Cheok laughing away at... errr...
Alex singing Uptown Girl till he lost his voice. Haha.
konon one blocked nose, one cough. In the end sing also! lol.. thanks la.. I know you guys gave us face. hugs*Look at his expression!!! PRICELESS! LOL!
Laughing after failed to hit the high notes.


*camwhore pictures right ahead*



Hana and I


Lin Pin and I
Cheok and I


Soon after karaoke session, we decided to stop by Pure since it's still early. Also, yesterday was the last day the band will be playing in Pure. Didn't drink or dance yesterday, just chilling out, enjoying the music until 11plus. My cousin's gang was there too, after-exam celebration for them. :P

Lin Pin and Hana @ Pure

My heng dai and I

( don't be fool by their innocent looking face. HAHA! )

Alex, Jin Yang and Janice

Finally a picture of all 5 of us @ Pure =)

and these are the three musketeers that I work with, see them almost every single day, have fun with them, learn new stuff from them, tease by them, bullied by them and in the end they said it's because they sayang me. Ya rite!

No comments: