Thursday, July 24, 2008

Way Guys and Gals Shop.

All these while I've been shopping with my girls, sad to say I feel that I'm one of those who can't stand waiting for them to take an hour finding and digging for clothes, another hour in the fitting room, half an hour to ask for our opinion, and plus an hour to consider whether to purchase it or not. That makes the equation of :

1hour+1hour+1/2hour+1hour = 3 and half hours to shop.


I'm a little different myself, or should I say I do not have the ciri-ciri kewanitaan in me. I do not like fresh orange juice, I do not like ice lemon tea, I do not like cheese cake, I do not fancy soft toys, I do not go crazy about shoes, I do not get extremely excited to cute items, I do not hide under the sun, and I do not shop like them. I feel like a guy! Haha.

Anyway, yesterday was the first time I ever shop with the guys. It was after work, the guys planned to drop by MP and DP to hunt for their stuff. What I love shopping with the guys is that they have thought of the stuff they wanted before hand, then go to the destination and hunt for it. That's it, so simple. That makes the equation of :

Thinks of the stuff+ destination+ Yes = Buy it!

or

Thinks of the stuff+ destination+ NO = Forget it! Next shop.


Pretty much like me, I thought of the kinda clothes, shoes I want before hand and straight head to the store. Don't have it, forget it! Or I'll just walk around the store one round, nothing catch my eyes, out I go! Simple. Unlike the guys, girls usually go to the destination and start to hunt. The equation :

Destination+ find & dig+ nothing interesting+ continue find & dig until = TADA! found one!

Now that's the difference of the way guys and girls shop. =)

No comments: