Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tagged!

Rules:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!

The last time I did was 5facts about myself. Now 15?! This is crazy... here goes..


1. I dislike cheese cakes except for blueberry cheese, but I love cheese in pizzas and pasta.



2. I dislike ice lemon tea.




3. I dislike drinking water.




4. I'm not a big fan of soft toys.




5. I never tried mangosteen before




6. I actually had a surgery when I was 5




7. I have bad skin.




8. I have a phobia of looking back down from escalator ( FYI, im not afraid of heights. )




9. I dislike pork. (I only eat pork as in the meat in siew mai, char siew pao, not the fatty ones and I dislike bak kut teh)




10. I hate vegetables




11. I dislike soft drinks. ( the only soft drink I like is Rootbeer )




12. I have a messy room (its abnormal for a girl to have messy room)




13. I used to hate maths so much but now I crave for maths in my course structure.




14. I love collecting dresses.




15. I cut off my appedendics when I undergo the surgery at 5 (nope, it wasnt appendicitis)

There you go.. 15facts about myself.

I'm gonna tag:
Mich
Azra
Eo
Sherlin
Kirksy
and I dunno who else. Haha.

- sign out-

No comments: