Sunday, June 29, 2008

Shopping Therapy


I'm officially 21! Should I be excited over it? I'm getting old! yiaks!

It was last two days I was so into the mood to hunt for a dress.. no special occasion. It's just that I have a fetish over dresses; and since my birthday is in two days time, i'd decided to pamper myself with a brand new dress. :) grins*

For once, I actually spotted a few dresses that I actually like. Definitely in a dilemma in choosing which dress to buy, hence I sms-ed daeren and lydia to ask for opinion... still undecided yet... I need a last confirmation from my best friend so I called her, describe the dress and asked for her opinion.. and... I did bought a dress....

Nope.. not this. I kinda like this dress coz I can use it for normal outings BUT don't u think I look a little fat/pregnant in that dress? Blames Padini for not having the "MAGIC" mirror. lol. But I would be happy if anyone is willing to get me this. :) lol.



Well, I couldn't find the dress I bought from MNG. MNG is on SALES. I managed to grab this dress at RM130 after discount. Someone gonna slaughter me for this! It looks something like the picture above. Just a little different. I like it becoz it looks simple yet classy... suits my taste more :) love~

Another thing about MNG fitting room.. they have this super huge mirror which I called it the "MAGIC" mirror because you'll look good in any outfit you put on when you look at that mirror. Hmm.. now I know why EVERYONE loves MNG. heheee.

:)

No comments: