Sunday, June 01, 2008

Battlefield

How soon is soon? Tomorrow will be the first day of my industrial training, not worry, not panic, not excited. Why? Because I'm doing my internship in ING Insurance. Good or bad? Still too early to determine. Well, what's my job scope? LOL.. U guess it right, sell insurance. Sigh. Let's hope I learn something this time instead of just going around selling insurance. Gosh, I'm going to add more haters in my haters booklist for 4months!

Here's a good luck note to all my close friends who are going for industrial this sem:
- Kat : Please do take care of lydia and I know you'll do great in Hewitt.
- Lydia : Don't worry about it, ull get used to leaving alone. Plus u have Kat and Crystal up there.
- Neddie : Good luck with Mas Academy!
- Michelle : I know u'll be fine over there.. hahaha.. dun always cuci mata ya!and do take care of ur health.
- Crystal : no need worry about u one la. hahaha. good luck anyway.
- Azra : Don't worry babe, I know ull do fine in Hilton :)
- Sue May : Don't worry, will asked u out when we are free alrite. wink*
- Kirksy : Have fun with Astro!! I know u will :)
- Lin Po and Alex : I have to face you both for the next 4months.. sian laaa.. Hahahahaa!

P/s: Once again.. anyone interested in getting an insurance, dun hesistate to find me ya! HAHAHA.

Here's the advance report that I have to do for my industrial :
- monday : shopping
- Tuesday: food hunting
- Wednesday : Badminton
- Thursday : Gym
- Fri : golf/swimming/ whatever I can do la. HAHAHA.

Basically, I really dunno what I'm going to do for 4months lo. What I have to write in my report every week lo. Its getting on my nerves!!! grrrr. die die die die die.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck to you too :)