Saturday, October 13, 2007

The Winner Takes it All....


"Dear Winners(Adelene Yeo),

Congratulation..
We are happy to inform that you have been selected as one of the Friendster “Your Style, Your Studio contest” Second Prize winner.

You can refer to
http://www.siteduta.com/LorealStudio/default.asp for winner details.

As a reminder, you are entitled to receive the following prizes:
Second prize: Sony mp4 player


For prizes collection, please choose the following option..
You can either : (please choose one)
1. Collect at L’Oreal Malaysia Headquarter at
L’Oreal Malaysia SDN. BHD.
Level 13A, Uptown 2,
No:2, Jln SS21/37,
Damansara Uptown,
47100 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Malaysia

Or

2. Collect at L’Oreal Paris Boutique at Suria KLCC
C30 - 31 Ramlee Mall
Suria KLCC
Concourse Level

Please choose 1 location and revert at "XXX.com"
before 19th October, and you can start collect your prize from 24th October onwards to 23rd November 07.

We appreciate your immediate reply.
Thank you.


Frederick NG
Product Executive
L'Oreal Paris - Hair (Styling and Coloration)

L'OREAL MALAYSIA SDN. BHD.
Consumer Products Division
(DID) 03 XXXX XXXX(hahaha better XXX it in case someone wanna backstab me)

(FAX) 03 XXXX XXXX
(MOB) 012 XXX XXXX

Hahaha.. seriously! I didnt expect for this... second prize??!! LOLX. Wanna know more? Actually, I won the first, second and third( consolation ) prize for Loreal Paris ads design competition. :P :P It's just that I used 3 different names to submit my entries. Call me a cheater or whatsoever!! There's hundred over entries, it is still fair if I won. Okay, I'm just trying to make me feel better about it actually despite submiting those 3 entries. Happy happy girl today. Which mean I have won myself a Apple Ipod, Sony MP4 player and RM100 worth of loreal paris product. Too bad, I didn't win the Grand Prize which is a Sony Ericsson W800i. Nevermind la.. I'm happy with what I have now :) :) Oh shit, I just hope this Loreal fella din read my blog or else they'll forfeit all my prizzie.

No comments: