Sunday, October 21, 2007

Think U Are Good Enough?

Have u ever scored A for ur Geography during school time? Think you are good enough in the world map? U probably dunno how bad u are.. not until u try THIS.

For Facebook members, please do add this application as it really helps you in knowing countries, cities and famous places around the world. U might know where Sydney, Tokya, Ottawa, LA located but DO u know where Paraguay, Uruguay, Bulgaria, Solvakia and some D.C.R country located?? Most certainly not, so what are you waiting for.. add this application and challenge your travel IQ.

I pretty got addicted to this application these few days since I love Geography so much and wanna challenge my knowledge on Geography. No doubt that I learned alot through this application. Places which I never even heard before, or suddenly u know where all these weird weird countries and cities located. It does makes u feel good, feel smart, feel as though u owned something, learnt something.

I have a suggestion here, I know many people out there HATE Geography so much because they find it difficult to memorise where these countries located. I felt that teachers should try using this application to build interest among the students while they are learning too. I am sure students will not get bored doing this thus increase their travel IQ in a short time. Let's make Geography look interesting!!! :) cheers.

No comments: