Thursday, October 11, 2007

End of Suffering..

After 2 weeks of sufferings, 2 weeks of being a nerdy kid, 2 weeks lack of sleep. Finally everything ended today! WOOHOO!!!! Happy Holidays PEOPLE! Let's not talk about my final paper today...

Surprisingly, my mum allowed me to go out at night to celebrate "merdeka" today without questioning much. Probably she knows that I do need some break after a stressful week before this. Hee. Before that, I wanna said " THANKS KAT FOR THE MEAL!!!!". So generous of him belanja-ing all of us at Asia Havana today. Crystal, Sue May, Lydia, Melissa, Alex and I. U dun wanna know how much the bill turn out to be. Anyway.. thank u so much.. will belanja u some other day okie?

As usual, we crack some jocks, gossip around, chit-chating until 10.30pm when the night is still young for us to go home so early. Hence, Lydia came out with this idea of heading to Pure since it's Ladies Night tonite!!! wee!! Free flow of drinks... Not to be surprise that we met lotsa MMU friends.. including my cousin!! YES MY COUSIN WAS THERE. Here's how it went:

( some guy wave at me when i was picking up my drink, look closely, gosh! my cousin!! )
Him: Eh?? how come u are here?? I thought u dun come to this kinda places.
Me : No la.. I was at havana jus now, then my fren thought of dropping by here lo..
Him: Ohhhhh...
Me : Hey, dun tell my mum okie?
Him: Why??
Me : My mum dun like me to go this kinda places one.
Him: Ohhh!! okok!!

Hmmm.. well seems like I have bet my trust on him. Let's hope he keeps this secret safe. LOL.

"facebook rocks!!!"

hahahaha... I'm so into Facebook lately especially when I got my pet froggu recently. Presenting Froguppy the Froggu.

This is Froguppy. If anyone has Facebook, do give him a pet because he is adorable. Please feed him to if u have extra Munny okie? He loves bitten cookies the best and it cost only 20 munny, Veli the cheap. Hahahaa.

I hope that this holiday will be a better one compared to the previous one. Just pray hard that I dun come out with a post whining about my sucky holiday. Crossing my fingers* :) til then, will update more soon.

No comments: