Friday, August 31, 2007

Merdeka!!! and Happy Birthday May!

Hahahaa. Finally I found someone who is born on 31st August! That's May! Happy Birthday gal, may all ur wish come true and a wonderful years ahead. :) :) Anyway, it's Merdeka!!! I do not wanna write anything about the meaning of merdeka or so on because I just did a survey about patriotism for my friend and I'm currently not in the mood to talk about racism, integrity, accusation among races, bias and so on. Not a good place to write about all these in a blog too. I dun wanna get myself caught like Namewee. LOLX.

Anyway, I'm a happy happy person today. Too many great things happened in a day. Not actually many great things, it's just that everything that I think will go wrong seems to turn out pretty well, in fact very well. Hahahaa. :) Today we are suppose to have an interview session with our BIB lecturer on IMF. We prepared the notes, and everything we needed even the list of countries, capital state, language, currency and current leaders of each countries. You know out lecturer is crazy, he might ask something not related to IMF at all. So at 4pm we entered the room, there were intensity in the room. Everyone is getting so frus and tense worrying if we couldn't answer the question that the lecturer ask. Fortunately, everything turned out better than we expected. In fact we even get the chance to score full marks, just our little mistake in deciding whether the answer is " YES " or " NO ". Anyway, it was all fine. Everyone went out with a happy face :) :) 8 of us scored 13/15 while 2 scored 11/15. Not bad rite? Hehehe.

BET results is out. Thank godness! I did okay in this paper. Above my expectation that's why I'm pretty happy about my result. Hahahaa. I'm in such a good mood today. I think luck is on my side!!! Besides, I had BBQ party with my bunch of "old" friends. Had so much fun!!! Muahahaa.. I couldn't stop smiling. Positive energy circling around me. Ahhhh... relax.... smiles. :) :) It's time for bed. Nites everyone.

No comments: