Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Genting

Sorry for not blogging for awhile. Apparently I was away, went up to Genting with my friends last Monday. Hehhee. Anyway, I won't we writing much today becoz I'm really lethargic and sick after coming back from Genting. So, I shall just write what happened in Day 1.


Alex Liew, Soo and I took a 6am bus to KL to meet the rest of the gang. My day started pretty well where I met one of my primary classmate on the same bus!! At first we were unsure about each other until he approached me and ask " Ni shi adelene ma? " ( Are u adelene? ). Then, we started talking a while before boarding the bus.

Reached KL central about 8.45am. we had our breakfast at McD while waiting for Alex to arrive. Later at 10am, we left central and headed to GENTING!!! wooohoo!

In the Skyway, on the way up top. ( Pictures courtesy of Mich )
The whole structure of Genting Highland


Okay, I think I won't tell everything in detail as I dun think u guys wanna read grandmother's story rite? Basically, what we did was we checked into our hotel, took a rest, went to the arcade and had dinner after that.

At the Arcade. They were playing Ghost Squad.


So since the Care Gang still busy playing at the arcade while Eo, Tim, Mich, Christopher ( mich bro), Alex and I were very very hungry, we left the rest and hunted for our food. Finally... we took our seat at Torcello's.


Torcello's



The back two plates were mine. Yummy.


Torcello's serves very very delicious delicacies with a reasonable price. It's expected that restaurant like this does burn a hole in our pocket but the portions and quality of the food do make your money worth while.


rating : SUPERB!!! FABULOSO!!


This is Mich. She named herself Princess Mich. She's suppose to be sophisicated, glamorous, classy Mich. BUT Not until u see this. ( points below )


So un-sophisicated. Well, ntg less from our very own Princess Mich. LOLX
This is Christopher. aka Mich's bro. Thank god he didnt claim himself as Prince Chris. LOL

This is Eo and Tim. ( Tim the mysterious guy that Eo simpan simpan had finally reveal himself!! )

Finally that's me and Alex :) :) It's just us with the food :P
Well, u guys can just ignore these two camwhorer. They are forever with their camera. Hhhahaa.
Five of us :)



After our dinner, we planned to go to check out the clubs. To our dissapointment, the club wasn't happening at all. Not until it reached 1am.
Arent they pretty? So colourful.

Here is the wild Safari



So that's about it... my first day in Genting. Will update soon after I grabbed all the pictures from the rest. Toodles. :)









No comments: