Tuesday, August 14, 2007

8 Facts/ Habit of moi.

Yes yes.. I know I've been tagged by Miss Zara there. Proudly leaving me a comment telling me that I got tagged.. yada yada yada. So here am I fulfilling the duty of being tagged.

Da' Rulez :
1) Each player must post these rules first.
2) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3) People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Adelene's secreto?? :
1) Adelene dislike water. Ntg to be proud of, I drink less than 3 cups of water per day. talk about it. I know it's very unhealthy but still.. That's my habit for not drinking water. Even after sports, all I need is just a sip of water. That's all. Weird huh? ( I sense someone is going to kill me soon after he finish this line. )

2) Adelene is never confident with herself. Speaking of self confident, self esteem, I'll rate myself as 1/10. Seriously, I have no confident in my studies, no confident in my looks, no confidents in my communication skill, no confident in public speaking & debating, no confident in making decision, no confident to teach others, no confident that I'm a good gf, even the stuff that I'm most good at which is arts, I still not confident with my art and designing skills. Better kill me!

3) Adelene is always proud of her height. :P 170cm is a pretty nice height for me. At least I get to wear long dresses which will look better on tall girls :) :) I have more range of clothes to choose, I can tease my best fren Val ( who is short ) whenever we go out with a bunch of tall guys. Hahaha. I know I'm tall but I still need my heels. Muahahaha.. TO MAKE ME LOOK TALLER. :P :P

4) Adelene dislike cheese. I dislike cheese cake, cheese slice, or anything to do with cheese because cheese stinks!! Oopps. sorry cheese-lover. The only cheese I take is cheese on pizza. Yummy.. the more the cheese the better the pizza.

5) Adelene dislike soft toys. Not to say I really dislike it, it's just that I do not fancy teddy bears, soft soft bunny and stuff. So yea, it's pretty pointless to gv me soft toys for my birthday coz all I do is just place it at the end of my bed. Pretty sad rite? :) Alex will be VERY delighted to have it instead. He's a soft toy lover.

6) Adelene is a dumb blonde ( just that I'm not blonde ). Seriously, u'll never see anyone as dumb as me. Ask me everything around the world, I'll shake my head. Ask me what happened in that particular country, I'll just stare at you. What's in my mind? I dunno. As long as it's not something knowledgable.

7) Adelene's best talent is making cards. I just found out lately that designing and drawing were no longer my best talent. In fact, I found that I'm pretty good in making cards. Weird, funky, creative cards where u hardly see on the shelves in many bookstores. At least there's smtg I can be proud of.

8) Adelene final fact/habit is a very messy girl. No one can be messier than me. Check out my room, and I'll bet u'll change ur view towards me. Adelene ain't a neaty neaty girl... No wonder my mum always scold me about my rumah tikus ( room )!!

So that's it. 8 facts about me and that's the worst facts ever! happy now? LOLX. Now who else to tagged? There's no one to tagged la~ okok, I shall tagged..

1. Alex Loh
2. May Pin
3. CYC
4. Daeren
5. anyone who read this and feel like doing it.

No comments: