Saturday, August 18, 2007

Caterpillar.

Nah, there's nothing to do with caterpillar. It's just that finally! FINALLY! I collapse after facing stress for almost a month. Most of us are sick lately, I'm not excluded. However, few weeks back I was merely not feeling well and not to the extend of lying dead on the couch wrapping myself with blankie like a caterpillar.

Today, I became a caterpillar. I dropped dead on the couch once I reached home after my BET paper. Took 2 pills of paracetamol and went to sleep. I hate this feeling, I hate falling apart when I have tonnes of assignments and exam to go on next week. Perhaps I should try out essence of chicken to boost up my energy.

This evening Alex and I were talking about running away from all the assignments and exam and fly to Bali to relax and have a great massage and spa. Stress free. Nice nice... I wanna go back to Bali!!! I have to distress with this kinda condition. Gosh gosh, I think I sense that I'm going to fall again... there I go, back to my bed but after I finish my assignments. Sigh.

No comments: