Thursday, November 02, 2006

Back from Philippines...

Finally I'm home. Innitially I really can't wait to go back home after leaving home for 2weeks. Argh.... miss home so much, miss dad and mum, miss my family, miss my dog jay jay. Sorry I dun think I'll blog about my trip today because something bad did happened to me. First, I left my dad's camera back in Philippines. I accidentally left it, I thought I put it in my bag, but somehow... sigh... nvm. Don't feel like telling it all over again. Now, the problem is how on earth I'm suppose to tell my dad. My dad will be very angry if he knows about it. But.... how long can I hide from him. I think I left it at my philippines fren's house, I sms-ed him few times already and he said he'll inform me if he manage to find it. I can't wait anymore, no news from him anymore.. how how? Help me.. :(:( I really dun want to get fire from my dad. Sob sob. Gosh.. why am I so so careless!! why? Anyway here's my plan, if my friend found my camera, I'll ask him to courier it back to Malaysia. If he can't find it... then I'm dead... okok, Maybe I'll try to find the same model to replace it so that my dad won't notice it. Do u think it'll work? I doubt so... Come on Adelene!! arghhhhhhhhh... I'm suppose to be happy to be back, but now this thing kept on bothering me day and night. I told my mum about this, even she said that my dad will scold me like hell. sigh.... cries* Please Please... praying so hard that the camera is with my friend... please reply me as soon as possible. I can't take this anymore... It became a phobia for being scold by my dad u know. I'm so so so worry and scared now. I even locked myself in the room and refused to come out just in case my dad ask me about the camera. Im so dead... so so dead. Worst of all, my result for last trimester was terrible... so so so bad..... :(:( makes my day even worst. Arghhhhh.... can all these problem stop bugging me!!! :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.