Sunday, October 15, 2006

IM BACK ~

IM BACK... blogging. " thanks " to kirks for this "wonderful" idea of yours. Hump.. whatever, since I'm so bored, maybe ur suggestion might help me to fill in my boredom... Im bored... not really bored. I was kinda busy this whole day though. Well, here's what happened for the whole day.

11.30am :
Val : Helo?
Lene : helo??
Val : still sleeping ah you?
Lene : ya... why? ( yawn )
Val : want to go for breakfast and later go to MP anot?
Lene : Huh? breakfast ah?? What's the time now wor.... ( blur..)
Val: 11.30am d le!
Lene : oh. 11.30 ah? okok.. give me half an hour to prepare myself ok?
Val : okok, I'll miss call you when I'm done k?
Lene : ok, bye..

Basically, this morning I teman my best friends Val for breakfast and MP. Val brought me to a shop somewhere in Melaka Raya for late breakfast i suppose, or should i consider it as early lunch? Hmm... yea... went to Melaka Raya to eat NIU ROU MIAN ( beef noodle ). It was Aaaawwwsomeeee.... damn nice!! Yum Yum.. heee.. that was my first time eating beef noodle and it was nice! hehee.. and to add it all, Val belanja me lunch. Wee!! After that we headed to MP, MP = SHOPPING!!! woohoo!

12.30 : ( MP )
It took us 15minutes to find a parking lot, turn and turn and turn just to find one parking lot. It was full house. Luckily we manage to get one in the end but it was farrrrrr way behind from the basement entrance. sigh. Anyway, the main reason Val insist to go MP because she wanted to buy a watch. ( Note : Val is a freak when it comes to watches. ) So, we went round and round MP, nothing special just that there were MATA FAIR at the 2nd floor. Went to see it yesterday with Alex already. Not that cheap after all.. okok, back to what happened next. First, both of us went to buy Val's dream watch. It was kinda nice.. Guess watch, white strip with fake diamonds around it. ( It's immitation Guess watch but it cost around RM30. ) It looks nice on Val. There goes... RM30 flew off from Val's purse. hahaa..

After that we continue shopping... until we came across this shop,SASA where they sell cosmetic. Val who haven't really went in that shop before decided to have a look. Val bought a ligloss which cost RM19.90. Me? nah... didn't buy anything yet. Haha. We continued our shopping spree and finally i bought my first thing. My contact lense. Plan to try colour contact lense, but then I didn't bring enough cash to buy two boxes. So stick with the normal one. There flies my RM 20. Sob sob.. plan to save for my Philipines trip. Nevermind, still have to buy it no matter what. Oh ya... almost forgot. Before we went back, we make our last stop to Bum City. Both of us bought eye shadow there. It was rather cheap.. just buy it for fun, d;n't think I'll use it often too. As for my best fren Val, this is the first time she buys comestics after received complains from so many people that she didn't use make up espcially on functions. Go girl... start learning it now. LOL. So that's it... end our shopping spree around 3pm.

3.30pm ( at home )
Time to clean up the house before my parents come back which is tomorrow. Clean clean clean. Sweep and mop the floor, bathe Jay Jay ( my doggie ), wash and hang clothes, and finally time to clean my messy messy room. Too bad I didn't take any picture of my messy messy room before i clean it up. It's super messy.... girl not suppose to be mesy.. but... err.. aiks.. feeling embarass now. If u are reading this ( u know who u are ), shut up... i know i messy la.. hahahaha.. Well, hope this time can tahan for more than a month la which i doubt so. :P It took me looooooongg time to clean it up. More than 3hours just to clean my desk. It's full with notes, book, brother's stuff, and lotsa nonsense things. Now only i notice how much junk do I have on my desk.... too many decorations junk on it. Put some in the cupboard near the alter, and the others were kept nicely in a box. Only the nice one remain on the desk. hehee.. and i decorated my desk with cute reddish-love ribbon. So so nice! Suppose to keep it to wrap anyone's birthday presents but I changed my mind. I shall keep it since I like it so so much. :P Finally it's done... my desk now is squeky clean... wee!! happy happy!! lala~ oh ya oh ya.. I even pasted a linkin park picture drawn by my best friend Chun Hwee for my 17th birthday on the wall. It was so cool... so real.. so nice! thanks ya! Love that drawing alot alot. Well, that's about it... the end of my busy day.

By the way, I was dissapointed and sad of my final paper yesterday. I flung it.. I knew I did terrible in that paper.. Please don't let me fail... I need to pass.. I dun wan to take supp. Dun wan dun wan... sob sob.. For all MMU student especially my friends, Happy Holiday! See you guys next sem ya! :)

p/s : I'm off to Philipines on the 17th and will be back around 1st or 2nd. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buwahahahah
blog jugak
hahahaha


hey come back quick!!i want chocs