Sunday, November 12, 2006

Photoshopping.. :P

Yesterday I was looking at some of my friends picture in friendster. Some are edited and some are not. Suddenly I thought why not I try photoshop all my friends picture. I shall make it as though she's a cover girl, an advertisement model. So, I went and download Coral Paint Shop... and start doing my photoshop-ping. Hee. Yea.. It looks like I'm so so free, but actually I'm not, I have tutorials to do, reports to write, study my last chapter etc etc.. After doing for few hours, tada! I'm done with some of the pictures. Val really like those pictures and feel happy as though she's really a model. Hee.... Anyway, pictures are below. I'm still a newbie in photoshopping so these picture here may look not up to par at all compare to the others. :P

















and of course the final picture which is me. :)




Now back to studies and tutorials. Chiao.

No comments: