Saturday, May 16, 2009

Random Thoughts

Clock is ticking, time flies, days pass followed by weeks and months. How long will it hold? How long will it stay? I just have to wait for the very day... the day where everything turns grey. How's life without colours? How's life with only black and white? How's life without someone? How's life after I graduate? How's life if we are separated? How's life without smiles? How's life without laughters? How's life without jokes? How's life without.....? Two more weeks mark the end of my journey in university life, but it marks as the beginning of my actual life. There's so much I miss behind, so much I want to keep them with me, so much I want to change, so much I want to say, so much memories that I can't forget. How's life in two weeks time? It would probably be a 360degrees turn to me. I hate this feeling.. If only everything can remain as it is forever, my life would be perfect, just perfect. Adelene's counting down the days, and she's afraid of loosing everything no matter how much she's prepared to face it.

1 comment:

Free Style said...

Don worry, u still have us ma.. We will not far away from u. We will be there if u want no matter sad or happy. Frenzz 4 ever ^^
Nice to have u tis xiao yan zi..lol
:)