Tuesday, May 19, 2009

No Fear, No Stress.

It's a strange feeling, very strange indeed because for once I wasn't even worry or afraid of this coming final exam. The scariest part is not worrying for exams, even after you know you did pretty badly in midterm. Well, that happened to me. Just found out that I barely pass my Treasury Management paper, as expected I know I screw up that paper badly. 29.6/50 huh? How low can that be? Was calculating if I will be able to score a minimum of B for this paper, possibility is there cause' I did score a B+ for my Business Law with a carry marks of 26/50. Wish me luck this time, need lotsa luck. On the other hand, I did pretty well for E-commerce instead, 42/50, above satisfaction, now that motivates me to study harder for this paper. Final year, final sem, final examination and I'm done with studies. It's funny because most of us (or maybe only me) couldn't care less this time, all we aim for is just to pass instead of scoring just to graduate. Hmmm... no sign of any adrenaline rush this time, no sign of stress marks on face, no sign of nervous system breakdown, no sign of sleepless nights. OMG, what happen to me? Distraction distraction distraction... wait, is there even any distractions to begin with? I dunno... Wish me luck people, all the best for your finals. =) *continue facebooking instead of studying*

No comments: