Friday, May 22, 2009

The Not So Exam Week

It seems that final examinations is no longer THAT important to the final year students anymore huh? Instead of sticking our ass off at home and sticking our nose against the ever thick text book, most of us ended up having fun and partying on the exam week. For example, just two days ago I got bored of staying at home so I called 3 of my friends out for pool, it ended up a whole group of 9 pax came and join the game. FYI- I have not start studying for one of my paper on Saturday yet.


Ai zek: Aiya, this kinda position close eyes also can enter la~



Ai Zek: now aim


Ai Zek: See! Not looking!



p/s: he actually missed that shot :p

pp/s: ok fine I lied, he did not miss that shot, come on! anyone can do that :p



Here's Daeren



and also Ying Ying.



Oh-So-Random picture of a moth ;)

That was last two days, now for the last three days I went out too. :p This time is because David got bored studying so he asked me out for dinner and later we went to Pearl Cafe to study. Called Lydia twice to bug her to join us but she's being a NERD this sem, wants to be good and study at home! Fangkuater!

David and I

To prove that I did study.. That's my personal short notes.




while David studied BTD Chapter 8.
As for last weekend, I had been working for Dumex Dugro promoting their new product and contest at Mydin for three days. The fact is I actually didn't realise that my exams is the following week, but who cares about exam, I'm short of cash now... spend too much this month, needed to work to top up my bank account :p

The Dumex crew

Because of all these crazy outings and work, I ended up rushing to finish studying both my subjects. Adelene being a ultimate procrastinator is not a questionable issue, cause she always is and will always be a procrastinator unless she's really into doing that task. Gosh, please donate me some luck, I need lotsa them for tomorrow's paper. One more chapter to go, and I need to revise the whole damn thing over again. Sigh~

p/s: the group who came for pool ended up at Pure right after the game. *salutes*

No comments: