Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tattoo

Just yesterday I have this random thought of getting a tattoo just for the thrill of it. Especially from a person like me who suffers from agliophobia (fear of pain), getting a tattoo is a BIG thing to me. Okay, I might exaggerate too much, maybe just a slight agliophobia. Remember me telling you that it scares the shit outta me when I was going to get TWO freaking jabs for my allergy? This clearly shows that, ME getting a TATTOO is impossible.. I just can't... just can't do it to stand needles poking through your skin, and the pain of course. So, I was quite anxious about it and started chatting with Lydia about her experience in getting her first tattoo, and she tried to convince me countless times that it doesn't hurt that much, it's bearable. Sounds cool~ I shall ignore the pain then. It was fun discussing which part of the body should we do our tattoo, and what design should we do.







Initially I thought of doing butterfly or hearts, but Lydia said hearts is overrated plus the fact that I am not that innocent after all. Ish.. So, I went and find something more.....



ahhh.. yes.. super cool and nice right? It's just that I do not want anything bloody bloody to be tattooed on my flesh. I want a clean and pure one ;) Lydia said maybe I should redrew this pictue and just omit the blood, sounds like a good idea. Then later on, Lydia got excited with this tattoo design she found and she said " You are gonna like it!!!! "


TADA!! Isn't it soooooooooooo sooooooooo cute??!!! It's like superlicious cute lor! A smiley face with two lil hearts down there. Lydia said it suits me cause I have this cartoon-ish face. Hahaha! Oh well, I still yet to decide whether I wanna get one for myself, you know, the thrill and the fact that it's like a big challenge to me, however deep down I'm actually scared plus tattoo is permenant. So, I have to really think twice... oh no.. maybe three to ten times whether I'm ready for this. What if my parents find out?? Does having a tattoo makes you look "bad" or "naughty"?? What will people think if i get a tattoo?? Let me think... I just need more time to think.
p/s: that smiley heart tattoo is seriously superlicious-the-cute lor!!!! Lydia, go get one!! :p

No comments: