Sunday, March 08, 2009

Compass.

I feel something is not right about me lately, call me a paranoiac if you want and no; I'm not suffering from any serious illness i.e cancer or anything that leads to death (although I did complained about chest pain recently). It is just that I suddenly feel as though I am starting to lose my grounds to a point that I need to question myself who is this person in me. Do I really know who she is? Again, I can't find anymore roads in front of me, I'm lost... I'm just lost of directions. My situation now is similar to walking down narrow small paths searching for a sign to lead me to the road that I am supposed to go, but to no avail, I still fail to find it.

Time flies. In just a blink of eye I am graduating in another three months time, how fast can that be? Question - Am I prepared for the corporate world? I would say no. I have lots of doubt. I doubt my capabilities, intelligence and confidence, and I definitely don't see myself working hand in hand with CEOs in MNCs. Perhaps enrolled in business management wasn't the right choice for me and I knew this will happen one day. What's my direction? Where will I head after I graduate? Ha Ha Ha.. I have no clue at all. I seem to be aimless and people who is aimless will never succeed in anything. What is worse is the fact that I do not know what I want to be, what I want to achieve, what I want in life. I am not hoping to live in luxurious life, having a very bright career, earning 20-3ok per month and working my ass off till dawn. I just want to lead a normal life.. something simple but with purpose. Sigh~ What is life without a purpose... it leads to emptiness.

p/s: emo-ing.

No comments: