Thursday, March 05, 2009

Productive Day

I must say today has been a productive day to me. Despite waking up every two hours last night yet not feeling lethargic can be considered as a miracle. Surprisingly I was able to concentrate in Treasury Management class today with the fact that my mind did wandered around for a moment.

As usual, Lydia and I had our routine pool session but this time we played at Senyum instead as we can't wait for Jetty Pool to open at 3.30pm. Senyum pool sucks? Yeap, we know and eventually we were fully prepared for it. Gosh who will know that it turned out to be my worst pool session I had ever played in my entire life! The yellow ball has a crack on it, the table isn't smooth, the cue ball is jinx because it moves more than we expected so on and so forth. I wasn't in the mood to play any longer, so in the end we headed to Jetty Pool to have our proper game. I'm blessed that Jetty has good pool tables. Enough of my rants about pool because I know many of you got sicked reading about it.

My mood is good today =) Everything seems to go perfectly and I has been smiling since pool at Jetty. Also due to my good mood, I went for a jog at campus today too. Jogging at night is very different from evening. Firstly, it is because you don't have sun at night, we have moon. Secondly, it is cold and chilly at night where as you sweat like a pig in the evening. Thirdly, not many people jog at night so you don't feel shy or intimidated by others. =) Most of all, you feel relax jogging at night as you enjoy the breeze and starry night.

Now, if only I can have a deep sleep or sweet dream tonight, then I shall conclude that my day today is a marvelous one! =D No more waking up every two hours.. thank you! Guess it is ideal for me to go to bed by 1am tonight, tomorrow class will not be an interesting one. =(

No comments: