Saturday, March 07, 2009

Tagged by Miss Zara... again.

Okay, the reason I got tagged this time is because I haven't been updated in a while. So untrue! I just updated two post within these few days. Oh well~ I'll do whatever to make this lovely friend of mine happy =)

Directions:

Once you've been tagged, you must write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you.

At the end, choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.

*JENG JENG JENG*

1. I just got a new addiction - pool. Call myself a pool addict, thank god it isn't heroin.
2. I have more guy friends than girl friends and that's one of the reason I was called "hao po" among my girlfriends.
3. I underwent a surgery when I was at the age of 5. Something to do with my esophagus and stomach, and eventually got my apendix cut off.
4. I have more than 5nicknames ( it is not a good idea to mention them all here )
5. I am not a fan of cheesecakes, ice lemon tea, salads and soft toys.
6. I am a very messy person, never a neat girl and that's why I am not made to be a secretary.
7. I am easily moved by people's word.
8. I don't think I suit to be in the corporate world, I need to be in the world of arts.
9. I am never the best in anything, I'm always the average one.
10. I am a girl that don't believe in dieting to lose weight.
11. I am paranoid.
12. I am very lame at times, doing stupid stuff unintentionally.
13. I can't live without my handphone.
14. I have a bad habit of not putting things back to their original places. Obviously got lots of scolding from my mum.
15. I wish I could actually make an action to do social works than just thinking about it only.
16. I hate things that crawl... ewww...

So, the lucky winner for today's lot will be....
1. Sarahlynn - because you are free most of the time =p
2. Sherlin - because I've tagged sarahlynn so you have to do it too.
3. Victor Chee - Yes you! Just as a welcome gift for visiting my blog for the first time =p
4. Chia Yi - because he haven't update for quite some time.
5. Kirksman - Because you are my far far far cuzzie so you ought to do it.
6. Michelle Yip - Come on baby, enough of your hiatus, back to business gurl.
7-10. To anyone that feels like doing it.


Mission complete! =) Now I can sleep in peace.

No comments: