Monday, November 10, 2008

TAGGED!!! (By Miss Zara)

ONE.
If your lover betrayed you, how will you react?
○ It depends how severe his betrayal is.

TWO.
If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
○ May my life filled with joy and happiness and no problems, no worries, just happy every single day.

THREE.
Whose butt would you like to kick?
○ hmmm.. no one.

FOUR.
What would you do with a billion dollars?
○ Spend some, donate some, give parents some, save some and the rest will go to investment to generate more cash!! $$$$

FIVE.
Would you fall in love with your best friend?
○ Why not? nothing is impossible.

SIX.
Which do you think is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
○ both but if I have to pick only one, probably being loved by someone.

SEVEN.
How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
No idea. Until he accepts me? or perhaps until the feelings fade..

EIGHT.
If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
○ Just be happy for him and wish them all the best even if I still like him alot, the rest it depends on myself whether I'm able to let him go or not.

NINE.
If you were to act with someone, who would it be?
Any Hollywood star. lol.

TEN.
Would you invite your Ex bf/gf to your wedding?
○ Yeap sure. =) If he doesnt mind.

ELEVEN.
How would you see yourself in ten years time?
○ hmmm, I probably be 31 in ten years time.. so, I see myself having a happy family with a steady career that I like and enjoying every single day of my life.

TWELVE.
What's your greatest fear?
○ fear of myself, someone and someone.

THIRTEEN.
What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
○ Haha, she's a bubbly girl who cares for her friends alot and loves her bf alot. =)

FOURTEEN.
Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
○ Single and rich!! Hahahahaa... maybe like Samantha in Sex in the City. LOL. (sorry lydia, I know u want to be samantha too.. haha)

FIFTEEN.
What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
○ Check my phone for time and messages and then back to sleep. hehe

SIXTEEN.
Would you give all in a relationship?
○ I will if I really love that person.

SEVENTEEN.
If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
○ I won't pick any of them, not until I am sure about my feelings and who I really like.

EIGHTEEN.
Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
○ It depends how severe it is.

NINETEEN.
Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
○ Tough question. Probably prefer to be single for some time before I engage into a new relationship.

TWENTY.
List 5 people to tag
- Michelle
- Eo
- Alex
- Sherlin
- Sarahlynn

No comments: