Monday, November 17, 2008

SCREAMS!!!!

ARGHHHHHHH!!!! OH NO!!

My bro is coming back today! yeah! weee!!! =D

BUT

My bro is coming back today because HE HAS CHICKEN POX!!! =(

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Please please please... I do not want to get infected by chicken pox. I have lotsa things to do. I have quizzes, I have assignments, I have Kat's birthday bash this weekend that I do not want to miss, and I have FYP!!! Of all time why this time?! Arghhhhhh!!!

I'm sorry that I sound so mean. I know I'm suppose to take care of my bro instead of whining over getting infected by chicken pox. Sigh~ If I happened to be absent for a loooooooooooooooong time, you know what that means. I got myself chicken pox! sob sob~

What's worse my bro is going to sleep in his room which is my study room. I can't leave without my study rooom!!! My pc is there, my documents is there, I need to do my FYP! gosh gosh gosh... panic* and I shall sort the best solution for both parties if I can.

No comments: