Monday, April 21, 2008

I'm Proud :)

I'm so proud of myself because I exercised today! Haha.. Did some dumbbell squats and split squats recommended by Kirks to tone my flabby thighs.. seriously it was harder than I expected. Some of you may ask " since when this budak so semangat go jogging all ah? ". Here's the answer...

Yesterday, at MP.
Auntie : Hey.. hello! ( calling me from the back )
Mum : Lene.. someone called la.
Me : Huh? (turn around) Hi auntie!

It was my aunt's neighbour that I knew since I was in kindergarden.

Auntie : Wa. u big girl d le! Pretty d le... and fatter a bit aso.
Me : (Happy...when she said pretty d le... heart shrank... when she said fatter a bit aso). swt
Mum : Wah.. she sure worry since you say she's fatter now.
Auntie : No la.. fatter a bit nicer ma.. last time too thin d.

I know auntie.. I know I'm fatter now, don't need to console me by saying I was like a stick last time. So that was the story and the reason why I so bersemangat wanna tone my thighs and hips.

So.. Here's what I did today.
- Fast jog 3rounds around the 400metres field. Then take a break. Continued another 3rounds. Which means all together I have jogged about 6X400m=2.4km.

I can't believe I can jog for 3rounds knowing that i have a pretty bad stamina. What makes me proud is that I think my stamina is better than how I was during secondary school time. Best of all, I complete all 3rounds within 6minutes.. still okay but I will try to make it in 5minutes anytime soon. :) wink*

p/s: I hope I will continue this routine because I'm always do things halfway. Bad habit.. very bad habit indeed.

No comments: