Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Dead Tired.

Ola people! Had received many complains from my friends for the lack of update lately, hence here will be one short update about myself. So stop complaining y'all! LOL.

Where was I?

Let's make it sweet and short. During mid term break, stayed at home, chill out with friends and more drama, NO studies. After mid term break, even more drama, and piled up with tonnes of workload. In the end, the time I left was used for relaxing and sleeping. Considering the fact I had the toughest week for this semester, I'm deprived of sleep now. I NEED SLEEP. Spot me if you see in campus, I'll be one of the walking zombies. Yes, I mentioned ONE of the zombies which means there are more zombies around the campus. Why? Let's see how hectic our schedule for this week. We had our I-CAN seminar yesterday, quiz today, Business Law mid term today, and Research Methodology mid term on Saturday, not forgetting piles of assignments ahead.

That explains why you don't see any new post here, don't blame me :( Anyway, I would really love to throw a question to all law students... " WHat is so nice about LAW??!!!!!" arghhh.... Guess what, you are right! I'm taking two freaking law papers this sem and I'm going crazy reading all the contracts and stuff. How did you guys survived in the first place?! How can you memorize everything? GOSH.. I thought accounting is bad, but I can't believe law is even worse. Sorry, not to shoot you guys or what. It is just me throwing tantrums coz I'm sitting a law paper in 2hours time. Save me...... look at my eye bags people, look at me when u see me. *drop dead*


I'm done with my whining session, now back to contract and company law. Wish me luck! sigh....

No comments: