Saturday, April 12, 2008

When everyone's at prom and I got bored....

What a boring weekend when half of my friends attended MMU Prom while the other half will be going to Pure after the prom to celebrate my friend's birthday. Happy Birthday in advance Sherlin!! muah.

Kinda regret that I rejected my friend's offer for prom, at least I won't rot at home for hours without anyone on9. They must be havin lotsa fun now.. sigh. Anyway, I know that I have not been blogging for weeks. So, today I decided to do my own little fashion show with all the dresses I have so far. Warning: This is a SSS ( super syok sendiri ) post, so better not scroll down if you don't wanna continue ok?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

One of my interest is to collect dresses. My mum used to nag about the amount of dresses I have. Usually for her, a girl only needs ONE dress for special functions/occasion but owning 1,2,3...... 8 dresses is unreasonable! Here are my 6 dresses.. one of them is with Melanie and another one is in laundry.

The dress that I wore the most often.
RM49.40
Dataran Pahlawan.


Maroon satin dress which I bought when I was in form 5. RM39.90 @ MP

The first dress I got for my first secondary school prom back in Form 4. I hardly use it anymore...

RM 79 @ Sunway Pyramid

Simple dress which my eldest brother bought for me... not bad huh his taste. LOL.

RM78@ The Executive



One of my favorite dress which I only wore once only.
RM75 @ Cinderella, Manila, Philippines.

My 2nd prom dress that I got during Form 5. I doubt I will be using it because it is kinda loose.. It's either my boobs got smaller or the dress expand. LOL.

RM39.90 @ Midvalley

The Executive dress.

I'll edit this post once I get back both of my dresses ok? So there they are all 6 dresses out of 8 that I owned. Im outta here... IM BORED!


No comments: