Monday, April 14, 2008

I-CAN Seminar and Drama.

I'm never good with words, therefore I shall use this excuse not to write the details of my event. Pictures shall do the talking for me. :P

First day of our seminar
Looking corporate? hahaa.
Hana, Lydia and I a night before the drama night.
Mich and I
Our miss portuguese. Hahaaha..
Drama
Us dancing the Hawaiian Sway.
Ze Band
The balloon effect.

Ze dancers

ALIM'S BOY. HAHAA
Miss Kirksy and ME! Please don't tell me "she" looks prettier than me! LOL
Kat-ie and Lydia (that ain't no 6 pax, that's a freaking ninja turtle. haaha)

The Gang
Rock star Wendy and Zapin Lavaine
Our lovely IB group picture...awww...
Ze GRO ( Guest relation officer :P )
Nuff said. Our drama night turn out to be better than we expected despite so much of stress and frusfration going on during the rehearsal.. and also our nearly dead drama director fainted a day before the event... scary~ Frankly speaking our lecturer weren't please with our event and actually complained it to the banking and finance students saying that we did not send the message to everyone... yes we know that! But all of us have tonnes of funs! screw u! LOL.
p/s: seriously I need to loose some fats on my thighs! it's freaking annoying.. bah.

No comments: