Wednesday, August 30, 2006

HATE BLOGSPOT!!!

Ish... I din get the chance to update my blog lately. WHY??! Blames Blogspot! I can't log in to blogspot for the past few weeks. Spoilt my mood only... Whatever la since now I'm back here again, I really hope this stupid blogspot error will not occur again or else I really will stop blogging for the 4th time. Yea yea yea.. I have 3 unactive account before, can't even remember what's the URL for my past 3 blogs d. :P What causes me to keep on creating new blog? First of all, personally I hate writing so so much, never like writing in my entire life, that's why I didn't maintain my first blog. As for my second blog, hmmm... It happened to be the same, I always like new stuff, so I gatal gatal went and create another blog for fun. For the last one, I find some of my post are rather lame, so I decided to leave it there alone. :P And now, I'm here again with another brand new blog. I wonder if I'm able to maintain this one too since I hated writing so much. Well, we'll see... hump. Oh ya, I did have something to post lately but I guess I'll just write it under another post. :) Hey blogspot, make sure u stop giving me all these problems again ok or else I'll stop blogging and start to create another new one months later.

No comments: