Friday, August 11, 2006

random pictures 2

random pictures again...

Trintie 2006 :


Wee! I have a picture with Malaysia's hottest, sexiest, most elegant international model AMBER CHIA!!! She's soo nice... love her sexy lips. :p I know I look bad in that pictures.. gan chiong ma... but who cares! AMBER CHIA worrrr..... Somehow I think I look bad on that day. :( Unsuitable hairstyle, too heavy make up... and bleh... just say that I mou san choi. haha! If u dunno what that means please ask any cantonese speaking friends. LOL. oh ya, and of coz muka yang tak boleh tengok. Currently I'm looking foward to next year's prom. Having a plan in mind now, if STAD does approve my dance club, then I shall make a dance performance during the prom or maybe we can even have a prom and dancing competition gala night. :P okok, i know i'm day dreaming again... but at least I have a vision for my dance club rite? Just haven set my mission.. Hmm.. just pray hard that I'll get to form this club successfully. Oh ya, during Trinite Jaclyn Victor aka Jac and Daniel Lee ( Malaysian 1 & 2 champion came to perform ). I can tell you that Jac is as good as she is on tv. really! I felt as if I'm listening to the 1st time she sings Gemilang during the finals. its WOW! really super duper singer. and.. and.... the way she sings like so so relax. Daniel was great too! I remembered during his time in Malaysian Idol 2, me and my family complains that he's not suppose to win but after Trinite performance, I found that he sings better than what I heard on TV. With his hits single in MI2 Heaven Knows, ( which he sang on Trinite ), he eventually melt so many girls heart including me. I'm just feel..... argghhh..... relax and feel the sensaton of being in love by listening to his singing. That's where I have to give him a thumbs up. Go Daniel! So that's about it for Trinite. Seems like I'm blogging about all the past events in MMU. Have to blog about them just in case I forgot about them. :p Til then.... i shall say goodnite to everyone now. nite nite.. yawn.

No comments: