Thursday, August 10, 2006

Sigh.. a waste of time.

Ish.. i came across this blog template in the net, so tend to try something new. I've been spending 1hour plus to edit it but then still fails. :( sigh.. im really suck in html. Just waste my precious time like that, might as well study for my mid term which i doubt i will. :p Anyway, just forget about it la.

Hmm... basically nothing much happen today. Woke up at 11.35am as usual. Yeap, everyday I have to wake up around this time just to buy "tao pao" lunch for my dad and I. Sigh.. disturb my beautiful sleep. haha. Oh ya, I just got a new pet dog about two weeks ago. Never had a chance to post about my new little puppy. Actually I tried posting something about it just that stupd blogspot doesnt seems to upload all the cute cute pictures of my puppy. Ish.... Nevermind then, I'll just blog without pictures of my puppy.

Here I go....
Ahem... long long time ago ( roughly two weeks actually not that long la~) , I was in my room playing o2jam. :P Then * beep beep *, my parents came back so I aso kepo go outside and take a look lo. Suprise! Guess what? I have myself a new puppy. Not exactly mine la, it's my dad's one to be specific, people like me just tumpang play with him only. :p At first my dad named him Max but it seems to comman so my dad browse through the net to find a nicer name for him. A little clicking here and there.... finally! We agreed to name him as JJ. Not Jaya Jusco or something k? It's just JJ. Sounds like JJ and Rudy from Hitz.fm. and also sound like Jay Chou ( oopss.. sorry Mary, I know u r a big Jay Chou fan, please dun kill me! ) . Haha.. Celebrities name.

JJ is a mixture of Pomeranian and Dachshund ( sausage dog .. yum yum ), but all of us thinks that he looks more like Pom. haha. Yesterday he just pass his 2months old birthday. Initially mum planned to buy a small cake for him just to snap a picture of him with his b'day cake, but then somehow my mum came home empty handed. Aww... pity JJ. No birthday cake. haha. Jay seems to learn very fast. In about 2 days he knows that his name is JJ or what we usually call Jay. After few days, Jay's getting naughtier.... He bites everything in front of him. Yea i know.. puppies like to bite.. wait not like... change it to LOVE to bite.. He's loving it u know. Sometimes he really make us mad but somehow we still find him very adorable. haha..

I think I should stop talking about my new puppy la. Haha... I can sense people is yanwing there. :p So, for today I'll just stop here la. No new layout for my blog.. sob sob... :(

No comments: