Thursday, September 06, 2007

Shhhhh.... That's A Secret....

What's ur secret?? Looking for any fun, cute, romantic yet emo movie?? Secret is the current best choice!! Never knew it could be this nice, I never knew Jay directed this movie, I didn't know that the main actress is a new unknown Taiwanese actress yet they acted so well in this movie. Basically, this is a high school love story. Not going to be spoilers even though many of you had watched it already. But for those who haven, go grab a ticket at the nearest cineplex MBO. Two thumbs up for this movie. It's just the typical high school love story plus a little bit of..... ( fill in ur own words ).

Some of my friends don't really like it as they expect to be nicer. Heck, what do you expect from a low budget movie. This is one of the nicest low budget movie!!!! Plus, for Jay Chou fans out there ( ahem, including me! ), this is where you can see Jay's true talent in piano. Classical pieces liek Etudes, Chopin, Rachmaninoff and so on. Didn't know that he is THAT good in piano!!! Arghhh.. I love him even more now. Ooops, excuse my craziness over him. :P :P Well, enough said. It's for you to catch the movie before the cinema doesnt shows it anymore.







p/s : I CANT BELIEVE JAY IS SO GOOD IN DIRECTING ROMANTIC MOVIES!!! ARCHHHHHHHH!!! screams like perompuan gile*

No comments: